Saturday, November 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET NOUNA!!!!


My baby girl is two yrs old today (11/28)!
I just can't believe it! nouna (also known as Naomi) was born two yrs ago, and it feels like it was yesterday....
So, Happy birthday our sweet girl! May only your sweet dreams come true, wishing you to have the world and beyond...
I know that with your smile you can bit anyone, and with you intellect you can get whatever you want... Hoping for you that it would remain this way!
Now it's very late at night... Tomorrow you'll wake up to a new day... Let me just quote Lennon:

"...I can hardly wait,
To see you to come of age,
But I guess we'll both,
Just have to be patient,
Yes it's a long way to go,
But in the meantime,

Before you cross the street,
Take my hand,
Life is just what happens to you,
While your busy making other plans..."

LOVE YOU Angle!
Happy birthday!
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment