Sunday, February 15, 2009

My new dresses collection


In the past, girls used to look like girls, with a lot of pretty and colourful dresses..

Recently, sines I'm a mom to a little girl I just fell in love again in all those beautiful dresses my mom used to sew to me - and my daughter is now wearing. The amount of love she gave to each dress combined with a lot of creativity and good test made them timeless... you can't even tell they are almost 30 yrs old...

each dress is one-of-a-kind and a real piece of art.

Now days I bring her art back to life with my apparel collection, sweet dresses for true girly girls but with a modern twist...

check out my dresses on my etsy shop, they are updated all the time!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21148624


No comments:

Post a Comment