Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Insperetion...


The first time I saw this gorgeous geometric fabric, I knew I must have it.
I've always loved those vintage prints with the bold colors and great shapes and when I found him it didn't really matter to me his price, I wanted him and that's it.
So I bought it from a great woman called Shirley, and he set in my fabric closet for a few month, waiting for me to decide what I'm going to do with him... And even though he was there, I couldn't stop looking at him and thinking about him. so when I started to plan my new bedding collection it become very clear to me that it should be about color and shape, two of my favorite themes.
I thought about babies rooms that suffer in the last few years from a lack of color...The faded pastels took control and left the real bold colors away from our babies world...
And I always thought that babies and kids rooms should be an oasis of colors - shapes and imagination. A place that would challenge as well as enrich our kids world...
If you feel the same as me, I know you'll find our new collection perfect for you little one's...

1 comment: