Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's official! "Bouji designs" have become "bouji & nouna"



After a lot of thinking, advises, and consulting about how to promote my business, I came to the conclusion that the old name "Bouji Designs" is too boring/usual/standard and doesn't fit to an exciting baby products like I make...


The name in Hebrew was even worst 'cause people often thought that I create products for puppies and not for babies...


So I thought "what will be the best name for my creations?"


Than I toke a look at my gorgeous kids: Omri and Naomi, also known as bouji and nouna, and it became so clear to me! that's it! that's the right name!


My kids are my inspiration, my trigger to create all of my beautiful things, so why hiding behind other names?


I can't believe I haven't thought about it earlier!


but yet, it's better late then never...

No comments:

Post a Comment