Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy Purim All!

As you probably know (or not), next week take place the Jewish holiday "Purim".
On this holiday all the kids(mostly, even though everybody supposed to) wearing costumes...

My boy is so existed, his planed his costume for six months...
He's going to be Ben 10 and unlike lest year that we couldn't find a Ben 10 costume and I, his mother made him one, this year he chose to get a costume already made...






so I had the time to make a costume for my baby girl...


Just look at this beautiful Tutu skirt!!! all hand sewed, with beautiful pink satin ribbon






she's going to be the most beautiful butterfly ever!






I make those skirts on custom order only on every size from birth up to 5T, please don't hesitate to contact me if you'll like to buy one...








No comments:

Post a Comment