bouji & nouna often been asked for tips on how to decorate a baby room in a way that won't be too commercial, babyish or old...
Well, on the next few weeks they will search around the web for great items that will work perfectly on a baby room but also would do the job when your baby will come of age.
This time they've choose items that are a must on a baby's room on their opinion:
#1 - a rocking chair
A great addition to the baby's room. Great for nursing at the start and can be used from playing and reading later. The problem is that most rocking chairs are very aged, made of wood and have a very Old look.
However, don't worry, bouji & nouna found an alternative! They found great article on design sponge online, with some great alternative for any taste and budget.
bouji & nouna's favorite is the RAR rocking chair - a modern classic, designed by the legendary Eams brothers in the 1950's. A beautiful chair and bouji and nouna just adore it the clean and playful looks.
They've actually found a reproduction of him on E-bay for around 250UDS..
#2 - Wall art,
whether you preferred white walls or colorful. with wallpaper or without. Some wall art will dependently pup out your design.
You'll find it really easy to find wall hanging for your baby's room, all you need is some imagination...
Here some suggestion:
1. Chalkboard Vinyl Wall Decals by wallstickz - a fun way to let your child be creative.
2. Antique 1902 World Map - Canada and Newfoundland by OldTimersClub - Can be framed or just glue to the wall as an original wallpaper. Another great idea - vinyl a map of your state and mark on it your town, grand moms town, etc.
3. Toy Soldier And Horse Antique Toy Print Illustrated By Emanuel Hercik by KingPaper.fram a page from an old book you really love, your child would love it too!
4. Key rack or accessories holder, love wood word rack by prettylovelypainting.
Do we really need to say more? multi uses can be on this hip holder. And he's so pretty too...
5. Trio of Vintage 70s Flower Paintings by sofralma
6. GROW recycled-wood sign by WilliamDohman
7. Wall Pockets by greencouchdesign.
8. 3D Wall Butterflies by hipandclavicle. You can even Try to DIY those...
9. Bucky - Cardboard Deer Trophy by CardboardSafari. for a nature child...
Unique Like a baby - bouji & nouna