Monday, October 05, 2009

New design - Play/Throw Pillow

I assume I can blam the genes for it, but the facts are that the men in our family have an affection to an unusual animals as kids...
bouji's favorite animal as a toddler was a hedghog...
Have you ever tried to find a hedgehog doll?!?
My mom felt the same way with my older brother, his affection was to owls...
Her solution was to sew him an owl doll herself, not just one but lots of them in all size and color!
After he grow up, Me, as the thierd child inhereted all of those owl toys and pillows...
Recently, I've recalled of those owl toys with a smile... they were ugly, huge, some of them were even scary... but over all the were unique, and made with a lot of love..
I've, than, came to the decision to create my own version for this owl collection my mom did back than. I promise they won't scare anyone!
Look at colin for example... Isn't he the cutest?!?
Made from a vintage cotton fabric, The eyes are hand sewn from felt so there's no sharp or removoable part - makes it idea for babies and toddlers.
He's got extra soft filling, Perfect for the holidays as a unique gift to your beloved!
So soft and comfortable to hug with and Play with!
Colin also think It's a really great ideal to use him as a sleeping pillow in bedtime!
More owl designs are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment